A quality, USA-made, propane thermal fogger ideal for the control of pests and insects such as mosquitoes, sandflies, midges, mites, and even spiders! Powered by economical propane canisters, a heated coil creates a thick fog that efficiently disperses the pesticide.
- High quality, genuine USA made product
- Lightweight and portable
- Clear large areas quickly
- Powered by cheap and easy to find propane cans
- Fog floats and penetrates trees, shrubs, and foliage for greater effect
Effective against (When used with pyrethrin):
- Mosquitos (Mozzies)
- Cabbage Moths and other Caterpillars
- Grain weevils
- Other flying insects
Igniting the propane gas heats a coil with a high surface area, pulling the trigger pumps the carrier solution through the coil which is then heated and turned into a fog that carries the pesticide or chemical. The fog can rise to over 3m in height and has good penetration of gardens, shrubs, hedges, trees, and other foliage. Note, this fogger is for outdoor use and should not be used in confined spaces.
We recommend the use of natural pyrethrum/pyrethrin for the control of mosquitoes and other flying insects. For the carrier solution use either diesel or deodorized paraffin oil. A good mix to start with is 10mL of Scitex pyrethrum concentrate with 1L of diesel. For larger pests such as spiders and cockroaches, a higher concentration can be used.
The disposable propane cans used with this fogger are readily available and easy to find at camping stores. These can be sourced at Bunnings, BCF, Supercheap Auto, Tradetools to name a few. Coleman also offers a suitable canister. Each canister will last for several hours and is longer lasting than the butane powered foggers using standard butane canisters. The threaded gas connection is safe and prevents leaking as found with twist-lock canisters.
Fuel Type Standard disposable propane canisters
Category Thermal Fogging
Weight 1.25 kg (dry)
Dimensions 17.5cm x 39.4 cm x 28.4cm
Chemical Tank Volume 1.2L
Chemical Usage Approx. 0.5L/hr
Warranty 12 Months
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.