A smaller, mouse-size version of the powerful TRAPPER T-Rex Rat Trap , TRAPPER Mini-Rex Mouse Trap embodies the most up-to-date mouse trap design and technology. With better trigger sensitivity and more powerful mouse trap velocity, TRAPPER Mini-Rex Mouse Trap patented interlocking teeth capture and trap mice with unmatched holding power.
TRAPPER Mini-Rex Mouse Trap is ideal for commercial and residential accounts, offering Pest Managers easy use on the job. It sets in one motion, like the TRAPPER T-Rex Rat Trap. The same motion provides "no-touch" disposal of the captured mouse. The TRAPPER Mini-Rex Mouse Trap built-in bait cup holds a dab of Tomcat Mouse Attractant Gel to entice mice to the mouse trap. The cup can be removed safely and easily for servicing. Position TRAPPER Mini-Rex Mouse Trap along walls or wherever mice travel.
For discreet placement, two TRAPPER Mini-Rex Mouse Trap will fit in most Bait Stations .
MECHANICAL MOUSE TRAP
Bell's state-of-the-art mechanical TRAPPER Mini Rex Mouse Trap captures mice using the most advanced technology on the market. These sturdy TRAPPER Mini Rex Mouse Traps are economical, easy to use and effective. TRAPPER Mini Rex Mouse Trap can be used alone or placed inside tamper-resistant Bait Stations .
WHAT IS A SNAP MOUSETRAP?
It is a simple device with a heavily spring-loaded bar and a trip to release it. Cheese may be placed on the trip as bait, but other food such as oats, chocolate, bread, meat, butter and peanut butter are commonly used. The spring-loaded bar swings down rapidly and with great force when anything, usually a mouse, touches the trip. The design is such that the mouse's neck or spinal cord will be broken, or its ribs or skull crushed, by the force of the bar. The trap can be held over a toilet or bin and the dead mouse released into it by pulling the bar.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.