OUT OF STOCK)
Mouse-size PROTECTA RTU Mouse Bait Station, a staple of the industry since 1991, holds 28g, 20g and 15g BLOX baits . Triangular-shaped with angled entry holes, PROTECTA RTU Mouse Bait Station fits flush against a wall or in a corner where mice travel. Mice do not hesitate to enter and once they're inside, the station's interior baffles lead them to the mouse bait.
Compact PPROTECTA RTU Mouse Bait Station fits in tight baiting places under pallets, in cupboards or behind appliances. It is made of heavy-duty, injection-molded plastic to withstand tough baiting situations.
This tamper-resistant PROTECTA RTU Mouse Bait Station automatically locks when closed, keeping mouse bait away from children and non-target animals. Yet, a simple motion with the PROTECTA 2-prong key unlocks the device, reducing service time by as much as 75 percent. Service labels are included in each case.
A mainstay of baiting programs, Bell's tamper-resistant PROTECTA RTU Mouse Bait Stations keep mouse bait away from children, pets and non-target animals. They also keep mouse bait fresh longer by protecting it from dust, dirt, moisture and other contaminants. Tamper-resistant PROTECTA RTU Mouse Bait Stations come with locking devices and most are equipped with mouse bait securing rods that hold BLOX securely in the mouse bait station.
- Tamper resistant - keeps mouse bait away from children pets and non-target animals
- Automatically locks when closed - special 2 prong key unlocks device
- Compact - fits in tight baiting places such as under pallets, in cupboards, behind appliances
- Unique shape - Triangular shaped with angled entry holes.
- Range of use - PROTECTA RTU Mouse Bait Stations can be placed against a wall or in a corner
- Construction - Made of heavy duty injection-molded plastic to withstand tough baiting situations
- Bait protection - keep mouse bait fresh longer by protecting it from dust, dirt, moisture and other contaminants
NOTE - Does not come pre baited. Bait sold separately.
One key will be sent per order. Extra keys can be purchased HERE.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.