The PV25 Floor Polisher is the world’s first suction polisher, long recognised as the industry workhorse with exceptional reliability. It offers fast and effective cleaning for vinyl, terrazzo, marble, and timber floors.
Ideal for cleaning in hospitals, schools, hotels and basketball courts.
Australian designed and built, It is easy to use with a height adjustable handle and a 15m heavy duty lead. The offset motor provides exceptional balance and reduced starting torque to facilitate smooth operation.
BENEFITS & FEATURES LIST
- Oil-filled, sealed “Polidrive” gearbox for exceptional reliability and long life: DESIGNED TO BE SIMPLY RELIABLE …AND SERVICED FASTER. Oil-filled, totally sealed gearbox houses the brass helical gears delivering quiet positive power. The sealed gearbox eliminates contamination from dust and chemicals. Keeps going when belt and pulley systems have given up. More power. More reliability. Longer life.
- Offset Motor For Counter- Balanced Starting - No Kickback: Exceptional balance through the offset motor countering startup torque. Eliminates the risk of startup surface ‘burn’ and reduces Operator fatigue.
- Counter-Balanced Plus Fully Adjustable handle: Combined with offset motor for excellent balance, the fully height adjustable handle with safety triggers and contoured handles makes this a dream machine to use.
- Quick Release System: Equipped with quick release system making changing of brushware or pads quick and easy.
|Motor: 2 pole, 1.3 kw (1.74 hp), 50hz, 220-240 volts (110 volt motor available)|
|Brush Speed: 375 RPM|
|Brush Size: 40 CM
|Pad Holder Size: 40 CM|
|Vacuum: 100 watt long-life motor with replaceable fan blades and large capacity collection bag|
|Machine Weight: 46 kg (101.2 lbs) (Inc brush and handle)|
|Handle: Height Adjustable|
|Lead: 15 metre, heavy duty, flexible, safety, rubber|
|Body: Industrial enamel and powder-coated cast aluminium alloy|
|Warranty: 2 years on motor and gearbox 1 year on parts|
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.