ACTICHEM GUM GONE GUM, PAINT AND GREASE REMOVER AP483
Actichem GUM GONE is a super strength blend for removing gum, grease, tough oily soils and paints. It is formulated to work fast, even on tough gums and stubborn grease that other solvents can’t manage. A very valuable tool in the professional cleaner’s arsenal.
Actichem Gum Gone is ideal for use on all carpet types. However do not use on bitumen backed carpeting. A super strength solvent spotter for removing the toughest chewing gum, bitumen, greasy deposits, paint and ink. It is excellent for removal of tough greasy build-ups and oils.It works super fast saving your time. It rinses out with water or extraction detergent.
- Powerful – A high performance blend of aromatic solvents and emulsifiers
- Oil Stains – Removes grease, tough oily spots, adhesives and most inks
- Gum Removal – Employs the most effective “gum-removal” solvent to rapidly break down the gum structure and release it from the surface
- Paint Spots – Works a treat on oil and water based paint spots
- Flammable / Water White
- Available in 500ml, 5L (Online & Instore) , 20 L (Instore only)
HOW DOES IT WORK
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to solvents and dye stability.
Do not use on solvent sensitive surfaces including bitumen backed carpeting
- Sponge or scrape up any surface spot material
- Apply Actichem Gum Gone to a clean white absorbent cloth and apply to spot
- Actichem Gum Gone can also be applied to severe stains using a trigger spray bottle
- Blot or tamp to remove spot. Do not rub. Deep spots may need light brushing. Work from putside to cenre of large spots.
- Repeat if necessary
- Extract with warm water or an emulsifier solution
- Brush fabric to align fibres.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.