Type: Ant Gel Bait in Syringe
Active Ingredient: 0.5g/kg Indoxacarb
Mixing rate: Ready to Use
Application Rate: Apply as small spots (1g) or lines of gel 2.5mm wide x 50mm long
Advion Ant Gel is the ant bait of choice for a large number of professional pest control service providers. This is because it is extremely effective at getting results and reducing call backs. Advion Ant Gel provides superior control against a wide range of pest ants, including protein feeders and all key sugar-feeders. Advion Ant Gel is the leading bait solution for all major pest ant species, including the Argentine Ant, Black House Ant, Coastal Brown Ant, Ghost Ant, Hairy Ant/Crazy Ant, Pedicel Ant, Pennant Ant, Pharaoh’s Ant, Red Imported Fire Ant and Sugar Ant. Advion Ant Gel comes in an easy to use syringe with plunger and applicator tip for crack and crevice and spot treatments.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Despite their size, ants can present huge problems to properties, businesses and public institutions. Advion Ant gel bait from Syngenta provides unmatched control over a diverse spectrum of ants, including all sweet feeder ants. Its highly palatable formula delivers rapid results and maintains integrity over longer periods for increased effectiveness. Labeled for application indoors and outdoors, Advion Ant is the solution to solve your customers’ ant problems quickly and effectively, so they can spend their time and energy on what is important to them.
Commanding Gel Formulation
The formulation of Advion Ant combines food-grade inert carriers, highly effective attractants and carbohydrates to enhance the appeal to targeted ants. Ants find Advion Ant so attractive that they have shown favor to it over other food sources. The slight delay in ant mortality, caused by the active ingredient, indoxacarb, allows ants to consume the bait and return to the nest to contaminate other ants, resulting in significant reduction in ant populations.
A Differentiating Mode of Action
Advion Ant can effectively differentiate between target insects and non-target insects. The mode of action in Advion Ant targets the insect’s metabolic process by bioactivating the active ingredient, indoxacarb, within target insects.
Upon entering an insect, indoxacarb is converted into a new molecule with insecticidal properties. This process is activated specifically by the insect’s own enzymes.
The bioactivation process of Advion Ant is not as efficient within most non-target insects, so they are less likely to be affected by the product.
- Targets most pest species of ants, including all key sweet feeders
- Features a highly attractive, homogeneous formulation
- Indoxacarb, the active ingredient, is the only member of its class of chemistry, so it performs like no other insecticide
- Ants consume more Advion Ant gel bait over an extended period, resulting in thorough control of the infestation
- By combining a proprietary active ingredient with a highly attractive gel formulation, Advion Ant provides a powerful tool for broad-spectrum ant control
- The translucent, no odor, non-staining formulation maintains its integrity for extended periods
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.