Advion® Cockroach gel bait is a high-performing product targeting all prevailing pest species of cockroaches, including German (also gel bait-averse), American, Australian, brown, smokybrown, Oriental, brown-banded and Asian cockroaches. It combines a highly attractive, proprietary gel formulation with a potent, non-repellent active ingredient. Cockroaches cannot resist this superior combination, and even the toughest populations are quickly controlled.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Speed and spectrum, all in a single product.
Cockroaches are unsightly and can spread bacteria and allergens, which can be problematic to your customers. Syngenta offers Advion® Cockroach gel bait to achieve targeted results of multiple cockroach species, including gel bait-averse cockroaches. With Advion Cockroach, your customers can enjoy their property without the nuisance and worry of cockroaches.
A Differentiating Mode of Action
Advion Cockroach can effectively differentiate between target insects and non-target insects. The mode of action in Advion Cockroach targets the insect’s metabolic process by bioactivating the active ingredient, indoxacarb, within target insects.
Upon entering an insect, indoxacarb is converted into a new molecule with insecticidal properties. This process is activated specifically by the insect’s own enzymes.
The bioactivation process of Advion Cockroach is not as efficient within most non-target insects, so they are less likely to be affected by the product.
- High-consumption bait features a non-repellent formulation
- Labeled for both indoor and outdoor use
- Can be used on commercial, residential and industrial sites
- Provides speed and spectrum in a single product, offering superior control while simplifying inventory management
- Controls all prevailing cockroach species, including gel bait-averse cockroaches
- Contains a high-performing bait matrix
- Thoroughly controls cockroach infestations
How to use Advion Cockroach Gel
Apply small spots of Advion Cockroach Gel Bait, roughly the size of a pin head, in the following locations:
- Under and behind appliances including toaster, electric jug, fridge & motor, oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, etc
- Around hotwater system (if it is in the kitchen)
- Under sink
- Tops of cupboards doors
- Cupboard hinges
- Drawer runners
- Any other areas where you have seen cockroach activity
Cockroach traps should be used in conjunction with cockroach gel to ge the best results. These should be placed in the following locations:
- Under or beside the fridge
- Under or beside the oven, dishwasher, hotwater system, etc
- Behind benchtop appliances such as microwave, toaster, etc
- Back of cupboards especially pantry, under sink, and other areas where food is stored
- Under furniture
- Inside store rooms
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.