The Ant Cafe Ant Bait Station is a refillable container for insect bait that protects the environment from contamination. It has a small, adjustable entryway that protects the bait from drying out. The Ant Cafe Ant Bait Station can be placed vertically or horizontally when used with granular or gel baits, but should only be placed vertically when used with liquid baits.
Pack Size: 10
- Tough Polypropylene Molding: Reusable, durable, economical, suits all baits and easy to clean.
- Spring Action Lid: Holds itself open while refilling or cleaning.
- Slimline Shape: Visually discreet & deflects impacts reducing accidental loss and damage.
In either domestic or commercial situations our Ant Bait Stations provide a simple way to deliver the bait and a quick way to inspect, clean and refill.
The Ant Cafe Ant Bait Station is the add-your-own-bait refillable container with a patented design that protects the environment from contamination, prevents spillage, and reduces evaporation to keeps bait fresh for up to 3 weeks. Ant Cafe's Ant Bait Station one piece design makes it easy to use with liquid, gel, or dry bait.
If you are unsure which type of ants you have, where they are coming from, or what type of bait they prefer, The Ant Cafe Ant Bait Station is ideally suited for identifying the preferred baits and trails of pest ants. Simply experiment with different types of baits, placing a liquid in one Ant Cafe Ant Bait Station and a gel in another, etc., and place them in different locations around your home. By checking each Ant Cafe Ant Bait Station periodically for acceptance, you will be able to see which bait the ants prefer over another. Then the other Ant Cafe Ant Bait Stations can be refilled with the bait of preference and placed in areas of highest ant travel for optimal control.
The size and shape of Ant Cafe Ant Bait Station keeps kids from being able to swallow them.
Baits not included. Ant baits must be purchased separately.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.