Pack Size: 6
Glueboards should be changed at least every 3 months
Particularly dry or dusty environments may require a more frequent change as atmospheric debris may become attached to the board.
Glupac® glueboards are designed to perfectly complement your glueboard or decorative flykiller, offering consistently high standards of performance and quick servicing times.
EASY FLY COUNT GRIDS
Glupac® glueboards feature simple grids to make it quick and simple to monitor and record fly counts and identify species. This allows valuable, accurate feedback to be kept for hygiene audits and shared with the end user on a regular basis.
SILICON COATED RELEASE PAPER
Glupac® release paper is silicon coated to ensure that it releases from the glue covered board quickly and s imply, leav ing the glue in place. This guarantees speedy service times and ensures that there is no contact between the glue and the service technician.
- Unique flexible glue application allows for maximum glue area
- Advanced UV stable glue guards against the glue drying out over a four week period
- Dry glue formulation reduces glue run from exposure to tube heat and mess free servicing
- Consistent thickness of glue application ensures no areas are too thin to retain the caught insect
- Varnished base material reduces absorption of the glue
- High quality silicon coated release paper provides easy peel action and less mess for reduced service times
- Impregnated glue contains pheromone Tricozene Z9 for an improved catch
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.