AVISIL Bird Spike Adhesive is a specialist clear silicone neutral adhesive researched for the successful installation of bird spikes on to all usual building surfaces (including glass). Do not use AVISIL Bird Spike Adhesive on natural stones such as marble or granite because it has a staining effect. Please use AVIFIX when fixing bird spikes to natural stones.
AVISIL is superior to the usual clear silicone adhesives because it stays permanently elastic after curing, its ease of application, UV-resistant and is solvent free. Other silicone adhesives contain solvents that leach out of the silicone bead, over time, causing shrinkage which degrades the joint.
The Bird Spike Adhesive has good weather resistance for temperatures of -60°C to +180°C. One tube of 310ml is sufficient to install up to 15 metres of the bird spikes.
AVISIL Adhesive is suitable for all the different types of bird spikes. Including the all polycarbonate, AVIPOINT or PAA range of stainless steel bird spikes.
AVISIL is a clear, high quality, neutral curing silicone adhesive for use with all types of bird spikes.
Provides excellent adhesion of bird spikes on most building materials including brick, concrete, stone, plaster, paint, stainless and galvanised steel, lead, copper, brass, aluminium, PVC, PPC, ceramic tiles, wood and glass
A wide temperature and UV resistance
1 tube can install up to 15m of Avipoint Bird Spikes
Use with a caulking gun
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.