The long-lasting, pesticide-free aerosol for controlling bed bugs.
Bed Bug Blitz contains a unique and highly abrasive grade of pyrogenic, amorphous silica – ideal for killing bed bugs.
Bed Bug Blitz kills bed bugs via rapid dehydration caused by breaking down the bed bug's waterproof exterior.
- Low risk & easy to use
- Long-lasting results
- Controls resistant strains
- Pesticide free
- Tested in Australia and overseas
- APVMA approved
- Domestic or commercial use
CONTROLS RESISTANT STRAINS
Bed Bugs have shown resistance to a number of insecticides in recent years. This ensures that control is a major challenge. Bed Bug Blitz with its pesticide-free, physical mode of action, offers an effective solution against even the most resistant strains. Its mode of action limits the possibility of resistance developing due to its physical rather than chemical/metabolic mode of action.
SAFE TO USE
Amorphous silicas have been used in a wide variety of applications, including food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical (oral and topical) products, for many decades. Based on extensive data, no environmental or health risks have been associated with these materials. Amorphous silicas have not been shown to bioaccumulate and all disappear within a short time from living organisms by physiological excretion mechanisms.
Shake can well before use. Apply Bed Bug Blitz to bedsteads, bed springs, mattresses, upholstered furniture, floor coverings, cracks in walls, behind torn wallpaper, joints in woodwork, etc. Bed Bug Blitz is suitable for use in domestic homes, hotels, hostels and other accommodation providers
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.