Granular based insecticide for use on turf and gardens to control ants, ticks, fleas, and other turf pests.
Lawns, gardens, golf courses, and turf farms can be severely impacted by lawn pests, ticks, beetles, and armyworms and the impact can be financial as well as aesthetic. Ants and fleas can also live outdoors and still impact on human comfort and health.
Before granular insecticide is a superior residual contact insecticide for the fast and effective control of ants, fleas, ticks, and lawn pests outdoors. Insect control in organic areas such as turf, compost heaps, garden, and shrub areas can be difficult to achieve with conventional spray and dust pest control products. A heavy insecticide such as Bioforce is most effective at penetrating deep into the swath of these insect infected areas as it will drop through the canopy to where the insects are located. Biforce’s heavy regular-shaped particles make it easy to spread and apply and allows the granules to penetrate effectively into swath areas. Easy to apply by hand applicator or spreader, it can be used to control pest problems on lawns, parks, golf courses, turf farms, sports fields, compost heaps, gardens, shrub areas, and the external surrounds of buildings.
- Lawn Armyworm
- Argentine Stem Weevil
- African Black Beetle
- Billbug Adults
- Black Ants
- Coastal Brown Ants
- Funnel Ants
- Meat Ants
- Sugar Ants
- Stinging Ants
- Will not damage sensitive plants
- The small, heavy, regular particle size makes Biforce easy to spread
- Long-term residual action means fewer applications are required
- Low water solubility means less impact on groundwater
- Stable over a wide range of environmental conditions including sunlight, heat, rain, etc
- Very low odor
- Superior insect control
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.