- 6.5 Metres x 100 Metres
- 6.5 Metres x 300 Metres
- 10 Metres x 100 Metres
- 10 Metres x 300 Metres
- 13 Metres x 100 Metres
- 13 Metres x 300 Metres
- 15 Metres x 100 Metres
- 15 Metres x 300 Metres
- 18 Metres x 100 Metres
- 18 Metres x 300 Metres
- 20 Metres x 100 Metres
- 20 Metres x 300 Metres
- Quality knitted commercial grade bird net
- Protect your vines, vegetables, stonefruit and seedlings from birds
- Throw over netting for vineyards
- 15mm hexagonal hole
- 35 gsm
- 10 year UV warranty
WHAT IS BIRD NETTING?
Bird Netting is used as a physical barrier to prevent unwanted birds from accessing, landing, perching, nesting or roosting in particular areas. In urban situations Bird Netting is often used to prevent pest birds such as pigeons, indian mynas, sparrows and starlings from accessing areas such as car park buildings, roofs, entrance awnings, plant rooms, shopping centre walkways and atriums, warehouses and factories, loading docks, etc.
In agricultural and horticultural situations Bird Netting is used to protect trees, grapevines, orchards, gardens from birds and bats.
The are several benefits of using Bird Netting as a control method for pest birds. These inculde:
- Its humane - Bird Netting is not designed to harm the birds in any way. As opposed to alternative methods such as baiting or shooting.
- Effectiveness - When done properly Bird Netting is by far and away the best method of bird prevention. Bird Netting provides a physical barrier that birds cannot breach or penetrate meaning instant and long term results.
- Costs - Installing bird netting can be a much cheaper alternative than bird spiking all possible roosting areas or using deterrents that only provide short term results.
- Aesthetics - Bird Netting, especially black Bird Netting, is far less visible than bird spikes and other deterrents.
- Immediate results - Bird Netting provides an immediate solution for many bird and bat problems.
- Saves money - Designed to keep birds and bats out of valuable crops, preventing expensive losses that can occur.
- Versatility - Bird Netting can be used over a permanent structure or can be applied as a re-usable drape over net.
Bird Netting or Anti Bird Netting is a form of bird pest control. It is a net used to prevent birds from reaching certain areas.
Bird Netting is used to prevent bird damage of vegetable and fruit crops as well as seedlings.
Bird Netting may be used to protect fisheries and fish wildlife reserves from predator birds.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.