The complete 'Do It Yourself' BASIC Black Ant Control Kit
1 x Antmaster Liquid Ant Bait
10 x Ant Bait Stations
Black Ant Control Kit Instructions
HOW TO USE THE BLACK ANT CONTROL KIT - BASIC
Step 1. Fill the stations with the Antmaster Liquid Ant Bait and close lid. If you are going to place the stations horizontally then only fill them half full. Otherwise the liquid ant bait may leak out from the station. You can fill them full if you position them vertically.
Step 2. Place the filled stations near areas where black ant activity is present i.e. areas where they are tracking, nesting sites, near cracks in concrete or joins between pavers, window sills, etc.
Step 3. Monitor the stations on a regular basis and top up stations with more Antmaster Liquid Ant Bait when necessary. If ants are not feeding from the bait station they may need to be relocated to a different area.
ANTMASTER LIQUID ANT BAIT
Antmaster Ant Killer, is a highly effective ant bait for the control of various species of sugar-feeding pest ants such as Black House Ants, White Footed Ants & Ghost Ants that infest indoors and outdoors. Antmaster Ant Killer is an ultra-low dose non-toxic ant bait for the control of certain pest ants. Antmaster Ant Killer is not classified as a poison and with this unparalleled level of safety is the perfect ant bait to use around your property.
ANT BAIT STATIONS
The Ant Café® Ant Bait Station is a refillable container for insect bait that protects the environment from contamination. It has a small, adjustable entryway that protects the bait from desiccation. The Ant Café® Ant Bait Station can be placed vertically or horizontally when used with granular or gel baits, but should only be placed vertically when used with liquid baits. In either domestic or commercial situations our Ant Bait Stations provide a simple way to deliver the bait and a quick way to inspect, clean and refill.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.