Australia’s favourite ‘Do It Yourself’ (DIY) carpet and upholstery cleaning system can be yours to own!
The Britex BR-11 uses powerful hot water extraction to remove dirt, stains, pet hair and allergens from deep within carpets, rugs and upholstery.
Cleaning with a Britex Machine saves you time and money whilst enjoying the benefits of a cleaner, healthier home. Using the power of hot water extraction the Britex carpet cleaning machine reaches deep into your carpet fibres and fabric furnishings.
The powerful cleaning system easily extracts dirt, grime, dust and allergens from your home. Regularly deep cleaning your carpets and upholstery means you can enjoy the benefits of: minimising allergens, instantly remove stubborn stains and eliminate odours caused by pets. Bring back that new carpet feeling with Britex.
- Professional hot water extraction system
- Light-weight, portable and easy-to-use
- Suitable for people with pets or allergies
For Tile and Grout Cleaning recommend to use - Britex Tile and Grout Cleaner Wand
|Fill Coverage||11 Sq. M|
|Dimensions||65 x 43 x68 (from floor with Tank and Dome)|
|Pump Pressure||1.7 Bar (24.65 psi)|
|Max Flow Rate||100 L/H|
|Solution Tank Capacity||10 Litres|
|Recovery Tank Capacity||9 Litres|
|Hose Length||2.8 meters|
How To Use:
Cleaning with Britex Carpet Cleaning Machine is so easy! Utilising the highly effective method of hot water extraction and strong vacuum suction effectively removes deep down dirt and grime. The Britex machine leaves your carpet and upholsteries beautifully clean and dry within 2 to 4 hours.
Please use only specially formulated Britex cleaning solutions and products with the Britex cleaning system for optimum results and to maintain machine efficiency.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.