BRITEX DEFOAMER LIQUID 500ML
Britex essential De-foamer is a must-use product specially formulated to ensure optimal machine performance, enhance vacuum extraction and prevent overflow caused by foam and sud build up in the Britex machine’s dirty water/ recovery tank. Excess foam is generally caused by a build-up of old detergent residue left in carpet from previous cleaning tasks.
· Made in Australia
· Biodegradable formula
· For use in the Recovery Tank
· Can be used in most hot water extraction machines
Using Britex De-foamer ensures optimal vacuum pressure for effective water extraction, leaving your carpets and upholstery drier after cleaning. Excessive suds and foaming can affect vacuum strength and may stop the Britex machine from working effectively.
Always use Britex De-foamer when cleaning with a Britex carpet and upholstery cleaning machine.
Britex De-foamer is only for use in Tank A (Recovery Tank) of the Britex machine. Do not apply the solution directly onto fabric or carpet. The solution is not designed for cleaning; the solution is designed to nullify suds and foam build up in the recovery tank and can be used in most hot water extraction cleaners.
For every 1 litre of carpet cleaner, you will need 1 x 500ml bottle of Britex De-foamer.
1 Litre of Britex Carpet Cleaner will cover approximately 60 square meters of carpet using the Britex hot water extraction machine (which is approximately 3 average sized bedrooms)
See ‘How to Use’ for the dosage instructions.
HOW TO USE
Shake bottle gently before use. Pour 2 capfuls of Britex De-Foamer into Tank A of the Britex Cleaning Machine. Repeat process every time Tank A is emptied.
The solution is not designed for cleaning; the solution is designed to nullify suds and foam build up in the recovery tank and can be used in most hot water extraction cleaners.
Important: Do not apply directly to carpet or upholstery. Do not mix with cleaning solution.
De-foamer is only to be used in the Recovery tank. (Tank A)
Use only as directed, wash hands after use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.