BRITEX ODOUR BLASTER 500ML
The Britex Odour Blaster’s deep-penetrating, advanced enzyme formula is designed to attack foul odours from carpet, fabric, upholstery, vinyl and much more. Odour Blaster safely and effectively neutralises and destroys bacteria causing the offensive odour.
Odour Blaster is safe to use on most fabrics and hard surfaces; suitable for odours such as mildew, smoke, sewage, pet accidents, pet shedding, vomit and perspiration.
· Made in Australia
· Effectively neutralises bad odours
· Suitable for a wide variety of surfaces and odours
· Safe for use around children and pets.
The advanced enzyme formulation in Britex Odour Blaster is designed to attack bad smelling odours from carpets, carpet, fabric, upholstery, vinyl and much more.
Odour Blaster is suitable for use on a wide variety of fabrics and hard surfaces. The deodorising formula is great for all hose bad re-occurring odours in and around your home. The gentle formula means it’s safe to use even if you have small pets or little ones.
1x 500ml Bottle of Odour Blaster will deodorise approximately 1 large fabric lounge suite for 2 separate applications. Spray directly and liberally to achieve the best odour neutralising results.
See ‘How to Use’ for the dosage instructions.
HOW TO USE
Test for colourfastness in an inconspicuous area before you begin. This product is not recommended for use on non-colourfast or overly sensitive materials. Refer to the care-label instructions on fabric or furniture before use.
Shake bottle gently before use. Before you start, remove any solid matter from the area you are treating. Spray the affected area directly and liberally with Britex Odour Blaster. Be careful of over-spray onto non-suitable fabrics or materials. Allow the area to dry naturally. Repeat 4-6 hours later for stubborn odours.
Use only as directed, wash hands after use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Whilst our cleaning products are generally well tolerated, Britex are aware some individuals are sensitive to cleaning solutions; therefore we recommend discontinuing use if irritation occurs.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.