Brand: Aldi GC
Type: Pindone based poison oats
Active Ingredient: 0.5g/kg Pindone present as Sodium Salt
Mixing Rate: Ready to Use
Application Rate: Low density - 3kg/km bait trail, Medium density - 6 kg/km bait trail, High density - 9 kg/km bait trail
Sizes: 2.5kg, 5kg, 10kg
Bunnybait has evolved from more than a decade of intensive rabbit control operations from a leading Vertebrate Pest control company. Many if not most suburban & industrial rabbit populations involve situations were control by fencing, warren destruction or fumigation is simply not sufficient to achieve a high reduction or is too expensive to carry out. The most effective control consists of strategic poisoning with the anticoagulant point, pindone (similar to rat poison), combined with one or more of the above.
- Can be used in build up areas
- As a chronic poisoner, domestic animals/wildlife would need to have several feeds before sufficient toxic action is caused to induce death.
- Does not build up in the food chain.
Baiting of rabbits with pindone-treated oats
With information received from a leading Vertebrate Pest control company covering more than a decade of intensive rabbit control operations, many if not most suburban and industrial rabbit populations involve situations where control by fencing, warren destruction or fumigation is simply not sufficient to achieve a high reduction or is too expensive to carry out. Rabbits commonly live under buildings or in dense cover and it is impossible to cover all these situations. Here the most effective control consists of strategic poisoning with the anticoagulant poison, pindone (similar to rat poison), combined with one or more of the above.
Pindone is one of two poisons registered for rabbit control. Pindone has the great advantage of being what we call a chronic poison (i.e. one in which the animal requires several feeds before sufficient toxic action is caused to induce death). Like other anticoagulant poisons (e.g. Ratsak), pindone causes death by preventing the normal clotting of blood and animals ingesting a lethal amount die of internal haemorrhage. Because it requires several feeds, is slow-acting, and does not build up in the food chain, pindone is a far safer poison (in terms of ingestion by humans or pets). A human would need to eat a large amount of oat bait in order to receive a lethal dose at one sitting and rabbit carcasses normally do not contain sufficient of the toxic product to harm any dogs or cats which may eat corpses.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.