CLAX 100OB 2AL1 LAUNDRY DETERGENT
CLAX100OB 2AL1 IS SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR USE WITH LIQUID ALKALIS TO ENHANCE THE REMOVAL OF OIL AND GREASE FROM WHITE OR COLOURED POLYESTER-COTTON GARMENTS, TABLE LINEN, GREASY SHOP TOWELS AND WIPES, AND OIL AND GREASE STAINED LINEN SUPPLY WORK.
CLAX 100-OB is a liquid detergent booster based on a blend of surfactants and containing an optical brightener. The primary application of CLAX 100-OB is for use in combination with an alkalinity booster liquid from the CLAX 100-OB "1" series. This combination can be complemented by the addition of a bleach, offering a practical solution for the majority of fabric needs encountered in hotels & healthcare establishments.
Clax100OB 2AL1contains a blend of surfactants and fluorescent whitening agents. Used in conjunction with liquid alkali such as ClaxAlegro1AL1 it enhances the removal of oil and grease from medium and heavily soiled items.
- Easy dissolution and dispersion of fats and oils
- Good removal of fatty stains
- Low foaming blend of surfactant
- No over foaming - optimal use of washer mechanical action
- Low viscosity
- Easily dosed and dispersed - rapid Action
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Dose via automativ dosing equipment
Dose into the breakwas according to soil level and kg of dry laundry
- Light Soil 1-2ml / kg dry goods
- Medium Soil 3-5ml / kg dry goods
- Heavy Soil 6-8ml / kg dry goods
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.