Model BZCOM40 offers modern, functional design and is perfect for indoor and commercial spaces. It’s compact design is made possible by the use of CFL UV lamps, instead of conventional 24 inch / 61cm UV tubes used in competitor products. The unit features low profile sides to ensure the widest UV light coverage for greater flying pest attraction .
The BZCOM40 features 3 power saving 13W UV lamps housed in a stylish aluminium casing. The unit can be hung, wall mounted or placed on a flat surface. For best effect, place away from other light sources and human activity.
It’s vertical grid means dead bugs drop directly from the unit, resulting in the need for less frequent cleaning.The unit’s killing power is generated by transformer. This has the advantage of providing a more sustained burst to kill even larger pests.
The BZCOM40 UV lamps have been designed to produce a peak light output at a wavelength of 365nm in the UVA band. Mosquitoes and other light attracted pests are naturally attracted to this wavelength. Attracted pests include mosquitoes, moths & midges – pests that are most active from dusk till dawn. The unit will also attract and kill flies, however during daylight hours, flies may be drawn towards sunlight coming through any nearby windows, in preference to the zapper’s lamps.
Measurements: W52.1cm x H33.7cm x D11cm.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.