Single Dose Anticoagulant Rodenticide. Highly palatable soft bait formulation for the control of rats and mice.
Along with outstanding rodent acceptance and control, Bell’s Contrac® Soft Bait comes with an extensive list of key attributes. The Soft Bait has a unique oil-based formulation with a precise balance between saturated and unsaturated fats. In addition, the manufacturing process ensures maximum contact of the paper sachet to the soft bait—further maximising bait acceptance. The Soft Bait is also designed to withstand almost any climate. When temperatures and humidity rise, Contrac® Soft Bait is both mould- and heat-resistant and, in cold climates, the bait won’t freeze.
The Industry's Most-Trusted Rodenticide now in Soft Bait.
Contrac® Soft Bait, a single-feed formulation, contains the second generation anticoagulant, bromadiolone. It is our most extensively researched and tested rodenticide which has undergone comprehensive field testing to ensure its performance in urban, rural, commercial and residential settings.
Contrac® Soft Bait was specially formulated with an optimal blend of saturated and unsaturated fats. This unique, oil-based formulation coupled with a manufacturing process which ensures maximum contact of the sachet to the soft bait, results in increased bait acceptance.
Outstanding preservative package ensures bait won’t freeze, mold or melt
Bell’s most extensively researched and tested rodenticide ever
These Soft Bait pails are clearly differentiated from all other Bell Laboratories pails with an orange lid for ease of identification by distributors and PCOs. Contrac® Soft Bait is available in 10g sachets with a minimum mouse placement of one sachet and a minimum rat placement of 2 – 10 sachets.
Contrac® Soft Bait is available in two pail sizes, 1.8kg and 7.25kg.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.