Type: Ready to use spray
Active Ingredients: 112g/L Eugenol
Mixing Rate: Ready to Use
Application Rate: Hold sprayer 20-30 cm from the toad and squirt trigger once for small toads and twice for larger toads.
Croaked is one of the latest products to come out of Amgrow in 2019 - with the sole purpose of assisting the control of cane toads within Australia.
Croaked has proven against its competitors to be the the most efficient and humane method of killing cane toads.
Using an anesthetic formulation for the control of cane toads, allows no pain or suffering to occur to the toads, thus it is ideal for humane control of cane toads. Croaked is a ready-to-use trigger with a formulation using food-grade ingredients, containing the active ingredient, Eugenol (an extract of clove bud).
The active constituent of Eugenol, is used as an anaesthetic on amphibians including cane toads, that quickly sedates the toad. This prevents any suffering or pain to occur to the toads, thus making it a safe and humane method of controlling the species.
The 375mL ready to use (RTU) bottle kills up to 150 toads - which is far more than its competitors.
Why Australia needs Amgrow Croaked Cane Toad Control?
Cane toads are native to South and Central America & are extremely hardy amphibians and voracious predators of insects and other small prey. These qualities led to their introduction into Australia as a means of controlling pest beetles in the sugar cane industry in 1935, before the use of agricultural chemicals became widespread. Amgrow Croaked Cane Toad Control has been developed in association with AQUI-S New Zealand Ltd a company specializing in the manufacture and development of aquatic anesthetic( Eugenol) for aquaculture. The modified formulation of Eugenol has been found to be ideal for sedating and euthanising cane toads which is the first humane method in Australia.
- Economical - one trigger pack treats up to 150 cane toads.
- Rapid immobilisation with just 1 spray
- Fast acting - Quick kill in less than 8 minutes
- Quick retrieval of cane toad bodies is convenient & limits secondary poisoning
- Sedation mode of action
- Safe to use around pets - follow directions for use on pack
- Easy to use trigger spray
HOW TO USE
- For outdoor use, please wear gloves when handling the product or toads.
- Shake before use.
- Hold sprayer 20-30cm from the toad and squirt the trigger once for small toads and twice for larger toads. (Ensure spray contacts toad).
- Generally, the toads will not react to the spray as its is not irritating to them. They are sedated by croaked before they die.
- Observe toads for 1-2 minutes, as the product will begin to take effect at this time, and the mobility of the toads will significantly decrease.
- If toads are still moving after 1-2 minutes, further treatment may be required.
COLLECTION OF DEAD TOADS
Use gloved hands to collect dead toads after treatment.
Dead toads should be collected and wrapped in paper or plastic bags and placed in external household garbage.
DO NOT spray directly on humans, pets, exposed foods, water, food preparation areas or food utensils.
DANGEROUS TO FISH. DO NOT spray on, or within, 1 metre of fishponds or waterways, particularly under windy conditions, to avoid contamination from spray drift. Toxic to aquatic life.
DO NOT allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
DO NOT use this container for any other purpose.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.