Brand: Sherwood Chemicals
Type: Liquid Concentrate
Active Ingredient: 10g/L Deltamethrin
Mixing rate: Initial Treatment 150mL/5L water, Maintenance Treatments 75mL/5L water
Application Rate: Apply as a coarse spray at a rate of 5L per 100m2
Sizes: 500ml, 5L
Delforce Insecticide surface spray is a general purpose residual insecticide for both indoor and outdoor use. It can be used on both porous and non-porous surface.
Insecticide for outdoor and indoor control of insect pests including cockroaches, fleas, spiders, ants, silverfish and of a range other insects in various situations as per the Directions for Use Table. Delforce Insecticide is ideal for indoor and outdoor control and can be used in Hand Sprayers, Knapsack Sprayers, Backpack Sprayers, Garden Sparyers & Pressure Sprayers. (See our Sprayers category for the full range)
As a member of the synthetic pyrethoid group Delforce Insecticide has very low toxicity. It is very safe when applied according to label directions. Contact by consumers is usually minimal after correct application.
Both an inexpensive product to purchase and it has a low dose rate making it highly cost effective to use. It’s broad spectrum activity allows it to control a wide range of insect pests.
- Bird Mites
- Carpet Beetles
- Quarantine Pests
- Timber Pests
- Stored Product Pests
- Clothes Moths
WHAT IS DELTAMETHRIN?
Deltamethrin products are among the most popular and widely used insecticides in the world and have become very popular with pest control operators and individuals in Australia in the past five years. This material is a member of one of the safest classes of pesticides: synthetic pyrethroids.
There are many uses for deltamethrin, ranging from agricultural uses to home pest control. It is helpful in eliminating and preventing a wide variety of household pests, especially spiders, fleas, ticks, ants, cockroaches and bed bugs.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.