1.8kg - Contains 90 Blocks
8kg - Contains 400 Blocks
Ready to use – fast-acting DITRAC Blox Rat Bait for use in and around homes, agricultural, commercial and industrial buildings. A true block rat bait containing the anti-coagulant rat bait brodifacoum.
Dirac All-Weather Blox Rodenticide contains the powerful active ingredient, Brodifacoum, the strongest, single-feeding anticoagulant on the market today. Dirac is effective in controlling both rats and mice but works especially well to clean out persistent mouse infestations.
Dirac All-Weather Blox Rodenticide, with its distinctive cog-like shape, is made with more than 16 human food-grade, inert ingredients for flavor rats and mice can't resist. This highly weatherable block bait easily fits in tight baiting places. A hole in the center of this 20g Blox lets PMPs place it on bait securing rods in Bell's tamper-resistant bait stations or nail or wire it in place.
The bait of choice in the pest control industry, Bell's patented All-Weather Blox is manufactured from Bell's unique extrusion process that yields a hard, multiple-edged bait with the palatability of a meal bait and the weather ability of a paraffinized bait.
With Ditrac All-Weather Blox Rodenticide, you'll get unsurpassed rodent acceptance and control. The multiple edges appeal to a rodent's desire to gnaw. Blox work well in any condition -- wet or dry, indoors or out.
Ready-to-use Ditrac All Weather Blox Rodenticide complements Bell's superior line of rodent baits, offering PMPs another tool to control rats and mice.
Most suitable for controlling rats, but is also effective against mice. Place Ditrac Blox Rat Bait in rat bait station and observe rat bait take. Replace blocks that become more than 50% eaten to minimise the chance of blocks being removed from rat bait stations. Maintain the supply of DITRAC Blox Rat Bait until rat bait is no longer eaten.
Where continuous control is required, maintain a steady supply of blocks, replacing uneaten Ditrac Blox Rat Bait at monthly intervals to ensure rat bait remains fresh. Unlike egg-shaped rat baits, Ditrac Blox Rat Bait cannot be rolled away and are manufactured with a hole in the middle so they can be easily nailed down to prevent ‘stealing and burying away from the site’
Follow these basic tips when carrying out your pest control programme to ensure you get maximum benefit at minimum cost:
- Choose the right product for the job and seek advice if required.
- Anticipate the problem rather than reacting to it.
- Expose all of the pests to the control measure at the same time and remove all other food options if possible.
- Follow label directions. This will improve results and minimise the risk to non-target animals.
- Replenish DITRAC Blox Rat Bait when they are consumed by pests and offer a generous amount of DITRAC Blox Rat Bait.
- Manage pest immigration by establishing and maintaining control buffer zones.
- Also use rat bait stations to ensure DITRAC Blox Rat Bait remains fresh and dry plus prevents access by non target species.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the difference between Contrac (Green Blocks) and Ditrac (Red Blocks)?
These two baits / poisons are made by the same company but feature two different active constituents. Contrac contains Bromadiolone and Ditrac contains Brodifacoum. As a result, Ditrac is approximately 4 times stronger than Contrac. Contrac blocks are also slightly bigger and denser than Ditrac, so as a result you will get more blocks / kg with Ditrac.
Why would I choose one or the other? What is the best bait for me?
There are several reasons why you would choose either Contrac or Ditrac bait. Firstly due to Contrac being less toxic than Ditrac this makes it safer for use around non-target animals that could potentially consume the bait directly (primary poisoning) or consume rats and mice that have consumed the bait (secondary poisoning). Ditrac on the other hand, being 4 times stronger than Contrac, would be the recommended poison of choice where there is little or no risk of poisoning other non-target animals. Ditrac is also recommended where a fast ‘clean-out’ of persistent problems is required.
What is Brodifacoum?
Brodifacoum is a highly lethal vitamin K antagonist anticoagulant poison. In recent years, it has become one of the world's most widely used pesticides. It is typically used as a rodenticide. They reduce blood clotting by inhibiting the recycling of vitamin K epoxide back to the active reduced form of vitamin K.
The main benefit of anticoagulants over other poisons is that the time taken for the poison to induce death means that the rats do not associate the damage with their feeding habits.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.