Price is per METRE
Easy Pest Bird Spikes are a versatile range of precision engineered spike strips designed to provide effective and humane control of problem urban birds. The upward pointing wires or 'spikes' act as a physical barrier to the birds without hurting them. The clever design provides the solution to virtually every situation where spikes are suitable.
Easy Pest Bird Spikes can be used to protect buildings against pigeons in a wide variety of situations, from day time perching to night roosting sites and from the narrowest pipes to the widest of building ledges.
Stainless steel Easy Pest Spikes have the longest life expectancy and the use if high tensile strength stainless steel in particular means birds cannot easily push them out of the way or bend them out of shape. UV-protection of polycarbonate bases further offers a valuable safeguard against cracking or breaking through prolonged exposure to sunlight.
Easy Pest Spikes are far less visible than plastic ones because they do not reflect sunlight and attract far less dirt, continuing to remain tidy and unobtrusive over an extended period. Low profile bases should be specified to reduce visibility from the ground, with translucent plastic blending well into most building surfaces.
- Prevent pigeons and other birds from perching on your property.
- Great for most applications - Ledges, pipes, window sills, beams, etc
- Long-lasting polycarbonate base and stainless steel spikes provides decades of maintenance-free protection.
- Easy to Install - Attach quickly with adhesive, nails, screws, cable ties, etc.
- Transparent - Polycarbonate base is transparent which is practically invisible. Spikes are virtually invisible from a distance.
- Dense - Spikes are close together to give impenetrable coverage.
- Flexible - Mounts easily on flat, curved or irregular surfaces.
- Environmentally Friendly - And non-lethal. Prevent birds from landing without harming them.
- Economical - Sturdy plastic base does the same job as stainless steel at a fraction of the cost.
Material: Polycarbonate base and 304 stainless steel wire
Wire Diameter of Spike: 1.3mm
Length of spike: 11cm
Spike Quantity Per Strip: 40 spikes
Protection Width: 6cm ~ 13cm
Base Size: 50cm(L) x 6cm(W) x 11cm(H)
Bird Species - Pigeons, gulls, starlings
Bird Activity - Day-time perching, night-time roosting and some nesting areas.
Infestation - From light to heavily infested areas.
Substrate - Masonry, Steelwork (stainless and galvanised), lead, PVC, PPC, ceramic tiles, glass
Installation - Using a suitable adhesive or clip is critical to increasing life expectancy. Follow ‘How to Install’ Guidelines to achieve longest possible lifetime
Visibility (wires) - Stainless steel are far less visible than plastic spikes
Visibility (base) - Low profile base (5mm high) will not be seen from the ground level looking upwards
Base Colour - Slightly cloudy clear base blends well with most surfaces irrespective of the surface colour
Speed of Install - Easy Pest Spikes are quicker to install than other bird deterrent systems
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.