Active Constituents: 0.5mL/wick Maldison (anticholinesterase compound), 1.0mL/wick 4-(P-Acetoxyphenyl)-2-Butanone (pheromone)
Replacement wick for use with Eco-Lure Fruit Fly Trap.
Replace wicks every 3 months or as required.
- Powerful pheromone attractant is irresistible to male QLD fruit flies
- Attracts and kills male QLD fruit flies
- Targets only male QLD fruit fly and won’t attract beneficial insects
- eco-lure trap will attract flies from approximately 400m
NOTE - Not for WA as the pheromone is not attractive to Mediterranean fruit flies (Medflies).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Push hook through hole in trap lid and into wick holder
2. Hang in tree at head height.
3. Empty trap and record fly numbers weekly.
Hang the eco-lure trap containing the eco-lure wick within foliage of the host crop plant. Traps may be placed around the orchard perimeter to indicate source direction of flies entering the orchard. 1 or 2 traps in the centre of the orchard can be used to indicate the efficacy of the control program.
The wicks will attract male flies from up to 400 metres. eco-lure trap catches will vary depending on local sources of infestation and fruit fly population dynamics at the time. Local experience will help to determine the significance of trap catches. eco-lure wicks should be replaced after 3 months.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.