- 750ml RTU (Ready to Use)
- 250ml (Concentrate)
- 500ml (Concentrate)
- 1 Litre (Concentrate)
eco-oil is a registered organic miticide and insecticide. It controls a range of problem insects including scale, aphids, two-spotted mite, whitefly and citrus leafminer. Safe for use on veggies, as well as ornamentals, with no withholding period. Spray and eat on the same day! Also safe for beneficial insects like bees, ladybeetles and earthworms.
eco-oil is now HIPPO Enhanced!
HIPPO Enhanced eco-oil is a revolutionary approach to pest control and is the results of a 3 year research project with Charles Sturt University.
The project investigated the natural defense mechanisms of plants, in particular the way plants produce volatile organic compounds when being attacked by pests. These compounds act as SOS messages to beneficial insects letting them know that tasty snacks are on nearby plants! A whole range of beneficial insects are attracted including ladybeetles, lacewings, hoverflies and parasitoids.
The HIPPO Enhanced eco-oil formulation replicates this defence mechanism by including these organic compounds into spray. The research clearly showed that the HIPPO Enhanced eco-oil will attract beneficial insects into the garden. Pretty amazing hey?
So use HIPPO Enhanced eco-oil to kill those troublesome pests and at the same time it will attract beneficial insects to help get your garden ecosystem into better balance.
- 100% plant oils – contains no petroleum derivatives like the other oil sprays
- Kills a broad range of common pest insects but remains safe for beneficial insects like bees, ladybirds and lacewings
- HIPPO Enhanced to attract beneficial insects into your garden
- Effective at low rates
- Reduced risk of foliage burn
- Perfect for organic pest control in the veggie patch
- No withholding period
- Registered Organic (Australian Organic)
- Made in Australia using locally grown plant oils
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.