30 Watt / 80m2 Coverage
Developed to be the most effective glueboard flylight on the market, the Edge Glueboard Fly Killer is designed around patented glueboard technology to catch significantly more flying insects than traditional glueboards.
Edge Glueboard Fly Killer utilises ultraviolet tubes to attract flying insects into the product, before trapping them on a sticky glueboard. UV tubes attract flying insects by emitting a wavelength of light attractive to flies. Flying insects are attracted to the tube which emits UV at a level comparable to that of the sun, which the flying insect has a natural attraction to as a source of heat.
Edge Glueboard Fly Killers are designed for use in front of house areas, decorative flykillers discreetly protect areas which are highly visible to customers. Insects are attracted by UV light then retained with highly effective glueboards to ensure that flying insects are kept at bay.
Edge Glueboard Fly Killers are ideal for use in restaurants, cafes, hotel lobbies, reception areas food service and dining areas.
As the glueboard is inserted into the Edge Glueboard Fly Killer it self-folds at the desired points, creating a unique form around high efficacy Synergetic UV tubes. This unique design forms edges, proven to be more attractive to flies, maximises useful UV light output, and creates a 30% larger glue area than traditional glueboards, creating a staggering 31.5% increase on a normal catch rate!
The unique Edge Glueboard Fly Killer glueboard form provides three features shown to better catch flying insects:
- The glueboard forms edges, proven to be more attractive to flies
- 30% larger glue area than traditional 'flat' glueboards
- The glue area is equidistant from the UV tube, maximising the useful glue area
Edge Glueboard Fly Killers use UV light to attract flying insects to the unit, then use a glueboard to retain the flying insects. As the insect is caught and retained whole, glueboard fly killers are ideal for more sensitive environments. Glueboard fly killers are ideal for use in commercial front of house areas, commercial kitchens and industrial food preparation zones.
Unique Patented Glueboard Technology - Catches 31.5% more flies than traditional glueboards
Swing Down Front Guard - For simple and quick servicing, with full access to consumable parts.
High efficacy Synergetic UV tubes - Patented technology with dual wavelength output for an increased catch
Removable service card and debris tray - Service friendly features for simple quick maintainence
Three way mounting for flexible installation - Simple wall, ceiling or desk mounting with no extra parts
Independent certification - Independently tested and certified to RoHS and all relevant European Standards
Market leading design - Contemporary British design
Dimensions - 380mm x 570mm x 110mm
Coverage - 80m2
Tubes - 2 x 15 Watt
This unit plugs into a standard 240V Australian power point.
TIPS FOR PLACEMENT & INSTALLATION
Every application is unique, so each situation requires an individual assessment for fly killer siting, however, there are basic principals that should be followed:
- Recommend enough Electric Fly Killers to cover the area to be protected in line with the recommended coverage guidelines for each model
- Install Electric Fly Killers away from sources of light competition, such as windows, doors and high powered luminaires
- Consider sources of heat and airflow, such as heaters / AC units
- Don’t install Electric Fly Killers directly above sensitive areas, such as food preparation areas
- Glue board fly killer units should be used in sensitive applications such as food preparation or production areas
- Consider access for installation and future servicing
- Wherever possible, Electric Fly Killers should be positioned at 90° to sources of natural light, such as windows, doors and skylights
- Electric Fly Killers should be positioned in between potential entry points, so as to intercept flying insects before they reach sensitive areas
- Electric Fly Killers should not be sited either too high or too low in the area to be protected, with an optimum height of around 2m, for most flying insect species
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.