- Insecticide which kills mosquitoes, bed bugs & other insects.
- Permethrin treatment—an insecticide which kills mosquitoes and other insects when they come into contact with materials that have been impregnated with the substance.
- Use on tents, headgear, clothes, sleeping bags & mosquito nets
- Medical & kit information instruction leaflets & directions for use
- Bottle is 20 mL, makes up to 8 L once mixed with water (approx.)
- Debugger is a do it yourself insecticide impregnation kit. It allows you to treat any textile with the insecticide permethrin.
- Treated fabrics repel and kill insects that make contact and will remain effective for up to 12 months or 30 washes.
The Equip DeBugger enables you to treat any material with permethrin. If you require maximum insect protection, you require this product! Suitable for treating clothing, nets, bed sheets etc.
Permethrin is an insecticide that kills mosquitoes and other insects when they come in contact with materials have been impregnated with the substance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does it work?
Insecticide which kills insects when they come into contact with the treated material.
How long does the treatment last for?
6 months or 6 washes - but can last up to 12 months or 30 washes. Treatent life cannot be ecaxt due to too many variables such was water, detergent used, drying etc
Can it be used on all fabric?
Yes including silk. So long as the fabric will absorb the solution.
Can it be ironed?
Yes, once garment has been treated and dried.
How much will 20ml treat?
Approximately 2 bed sheets or 8 t shirts.
Why avoid direct sunlight while drying?
The sun breaks down the insecticide making it less effective.
Can it be drip dried on the line?
Can do but will not be as effective. For best results dry flat so that the water evaoprates leaving the permethrin in the fibres.
Can it go in a clothes dryer?
Not a good idea for the same reason above.
Will it irritate the skin?
Very unlikely. There is a very small percentage of the population who may get irritation.
Is it safe on children's clothing?
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.