66cm x 24cm x 26cm
This Feral Cat Trap offers effective solutions for humanely trapping troublesome cats. Our Feral Cat Trap is safe for both humans and cats, and are quickly becoming the most trusted name in pest control solutions. All Feral Cat Traps are built to tough, professional standards and offer the highest quality features including:
- Open Size: 24cm (W) x 66cm (L) x 26cm (H)
- Safely captures troublesome feral cats without injury
- Extremely simple baiting and operation
- Foot plate door release mechanism - works every time
- Unfolds in minutes - no tools required
- Easy to bait, set and release
- Double-wire mesh surrounding bait area
- Super strong, spring action door
- Extra wide, shielded handle for safe moving of cat during transportation
- Made from durable galvanised wire for extra strength and corrosion resistance
INSTRUCTIONS TO ASSEMBLE THE FERAL CAT TRAP
The Feral Cat Trap arrives ready for immediate use. Our focus is to provide you a way to catch, transport and release your cats, while keeping you and your unwanted cats safe. The most effective way to get rid of cats.
- Remove the cable ties holding the Feral Cat Trap closed.
- Holding the handle on the top of the trap, slowly pull up the trap allowing it to fall into place. The rear door should be pushed down and back at the rear of the trap.
- Pull down the two sets of 'U' shaped support arms and fix them into the fixing clips located on each side of the trap. If you find the support arms do not stay firmly in the fixing clips, use your fingers or pliers to squeeze the fixing clips closed to secure the support arms.
- The traps should now be ready to connect the trap foor to the foot plate.
- The curled bottom end of the Trip Plate Rod should be connected to the Trip Plate.
INSTRUCTIONS TO SET THE FERAL CAT TRAP
- Place the Feral Cat Trap on a flat even surface. If possible place the Feral Cat Trap against a wall or building or in a path commonly used by the animal.
- The Feral Cat Trap can be baited by opening the rear door and placing food about 2-3cm from the rear door. Do not place bait on the trip plate. Place the bait in a position that will force the animal to step on the Trip Plate. Once the bait is set, the rear door can be closed and the wire lock (Small square 'U' shaped wire) can be inserted through the designated holes and door rings to ensure the door doesn't open. The hook on the end of the lock should be hooked over the trap mesh to secure the lock.
- Pull up the Feral Cat Trap door by squeezing down the door lock frame with your thumb and at the same time pulling up the Feral Cat Trap door using the door handle on the spring system.
- Holding up the Feral Cat Trap door with one hand, slide the trap door hook (J-hook mechanism) under the bar of the Feral Cat Trap door to hold the trap door up in place.
- The Feral Cat Trap is now ready for use.
- It is often beneficial to camoflague the Feral Cat Trap with materials normally found in the trapping area such as vegetation, sack cloth, boxes etc. If camoflaging / hiding the trap ensure materials do not interfere with the operation of the Feral Cat Trap parts.
- Check the Feral Cat Trap regularly to ensure trapped animals are in good condition.
WARNING: PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING REGARDING THE TRAPPING OF CATS
Notice distributed by the RSPCA
If it becomes necessary to trap a cat then the following procedures should be carefully followed to ensure the cat is treated humanely.
Any ill-treatment of cats may be an offence under the Animal Welfare Act and be subject to prosecution.
1. Use only approved cage traps. Do not use leg-hold or body-grip traps or snares.
2. Ensure the cage is suitably covered to provide any contained cats with protection from the elements.
3. Ensure the cage is regularly checked (at least twice per day) so that caught cats are not caged for extended periods.
4. Check any caught cats for identification and contact the owner. Note: Some cats may be identified with a microchip; which can only be read with a scanner – available at most vets and Council / Shire Rangers.
5. If the cat is not identified endeavour to locate the owner by doorknocking / letterbox drops in your local area.
6. If the owner cannot be located then endeavour to rehome the cat (eg. advertise, contact Cat Haven, contact RSPCA, check your local vet).
7. Ensure that any caught cats are provided with sufficient food and water.
8. Any lactating cat caught in a trap should be released, unless the kittens can also be located and removed as well.
9. In the event the cat needs to be destroyed then take it to your local vet for humane euthanasia.
Do not destroy the cat yourself – as techniques such as striking or drowning are unacceptable and may constitute an offence under the Animal Welfare Act.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.