Keep your family and home safe from the problems caused by foxes
They may look cute and playful but foxes, just like rats, are invasive vermin who will 'home' in on any environment providing a rich food source with the following consequences:
Every year foxes commit untold damage to homes not only by fouling and digging up gardens but by building their dens in and around sheds, cellars, decking or even drains
Foxes are natural born killers - even when they are not hungry they will kill any wildlife or small domestic pet including bandicoots, ducks, small birds, rabbits and chickens.
As they forage for food foxes will damage many man-built structures including wood, metal, wire and of course, tip over rubbish or compost bins - leaving a trail of rubbish.
Foxes carry and spread many diseases harmful to man and other animals including Toxacarisis (can cause blindness in children) and Sarcoptic Mange which is easily transmitted to domestic dogs causing skin irritation, loss of fur, possible death and expensive vets bills. Foxes also continually mark their territory with scent, urine and faeces presenting a considerable health risk to adults and children alike.
Foxes nocturnal activities can also be intrusive and their penetrating screams while mating or fighting has ruined many a good nights' sleep.
One Foxwatch unit will protect an area of up to 125 m2.
Foxwatch is Britain's most successful fox deterrent. Only Foxwatch uses the principles of animal behavioral response patterns to communicate the clear message that the fox is not welcome. Each time the fox approaches, its body heat and movement are detected; this activates an ultrasonic alarm (calibrated to be extremely loud to foxes' ears but inaudible to humans). As the fox retreats the alarm stops and in this way the fox learns to associate its movement with the noise and avoids the protected area (125 m2).
This breakthrough concept was first developed in 1993 when the latest advances in electronic microchip technology allowed the established conditional response patterns to be applied in this unique way.
Foxwatch is designed to run trouble free all year round and in all weather conditions from -30° C to +60° C. The low voltage computer controlled micro circuitry is completely sealed; so that in the unlikely event of water entering the unit - it will still continue to function and be absolutely safe to touch.
Extremely effective against foxes - no more fouling or damage
Years of research have resulted in the development of a unique ultrasound pattern which deters foxes from entering gardens even when they contain food sources such as provided by flower beds, vegetables, fishponds, compost heaps & rubbish bins.
Totally safe and silent for humans
The series of Foxwatch alarm frequencies are absolutely safe and set well above our hearing range so you can enjoy your garden in complete peace and tranquillity.
No effect on garden wildlife
Most animals like ourselves cannot hear the Foxwatch alarm, this includes bats, birds, lizards and frogs. Dogs can hear the alarm and will be deterred from entering the protected area.
ORDER FOXWatch today and watch foxes disappear from your garden…FOR GOOD!!
Accessories are available to connect FOXWatch to mains power.
If you have any further queries, please contact us.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.