The most advanced non-lethal method of night predator control. A computerised varying flash with three colours meaning predators are less likely to get used to it. Nine LED bulbs projecting 360 degrees can be seen over 1km. Set where stock are or near poultry pens, Foxlights appears as if someone is patrolling with a flashlight which keeps predators away with their natural fear of man. Operated with a six volt battery making it able to function in any location, shaded or not, and through all weather conditions. The best battery will give twelve months of operation. Easy set up on a steal fence post, hung from a tree or on an existing fence. Easy to relocate with stock to free pastures. Foxlights are very compatible with all guard and domestic animals.
“Foxlights” is an innovative and highly effective way to protect lambs, kids, poultry and other valuable animals from foxes and other night predators. By 2015 over 30,000 lights have been sold to satisfied customers across Australia. They are now being sold throughout the world to protect stock and crops against a vast number of predating animals.
Developed by Ian Whalan, an Australian farmer to keep foxes from taking his lambs of a night, “Foxlights” gives the perception of someone walking around the area with a flash light, thus keeping predators at bay. A computer chip on a power board with 9 LED bulbs creates a varying flash of blue, white and now red with different time sequences. This will deter animals that are smart enough to know that a standard flashing light is just that.
FOXLIGHTS ARE DESIGNED AS AN AID IN THE DETERRENT OF NIGHT PREDATORS, BUT MAY NOT SUCCEED AGAINST ALL ATTACKS
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Foxlight is a predator deterrent with a computerised flashing light that gives the impression of someone patrolling during hours of darkness. The number of lights required is determined by the area in which stock might be sleeping along with the undulation and vegetation of the area. More than one light may be required to be sure to have coverage from all sides. If the predator can not see the light from a distance, then it won’t be as effective.
Although originally designed to help protect sheep and lambs from fox attacks, our customers have come up with so many more uses for the light, such as:
Help protect our chooks, ducks and birds – by placing the lights close to their houses/aviary’s, the lights act as an aid to help deter foxes.
Help protect crops from Kangaroos and Ducks
FOXLIGHTS AND POSSUMS
Foxlights have been used to great effect to manage annoying possums by deterring possums from entering roof cavities. Being nocturnal they do not like the light. If placed inside the roof Foxlights can asisst in deterring possums from entering, encourage existing possums to leave the roof space as well as from causing a ruckus on flat roof tops if the Foxlight is placed on top of the roof.
A good quality battery will provide 12 months of operation so theres no need to continually climb up into the roof space to change the battery.
Foxlights were the winner of the prestigious People’s Choice award on the ABC TVs ‘New Inventors’ program in Australia. View the program below:
- The light is projected at 360 degrees and can be seen for a distance of 2 kms.
- Works well in conjunction with guard dogs and other deterrents.
- A night sensor automatically turns the unit on at night and off at dawn.
- Made using the highest grade materials
- Easily mounted on a 3 sided steel post, hung on a wire fence or on an overhanging tree branch
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.