FRESCO - ALL PURPOSE WASHROOM CLEANER
FRESCO by AGAR is an all in one washroom cleaner for showers, toilets and ceramic tiles. It has been specially formulated to be environmentally preferable.
FRESCO is an all-purpose washroom cleaner. Used neat, it is a forceful cleaner of toilets, urinals and showers. Diluted, it is ideal for washroom floors, walls, basins and fixtures. In any case, FRESCO's lime oils deodorise the washroom and leave a fresh lingering fragrance.
- BIODEGRADABLE – Rapidly breaks down into friendly by- products.
- FRESCO is made from renewable and regrowable surfactants. Detergents are derived from coconut oil, acids from citrus fruit and malt products and lime oil from citrus fruit. Lime oil endows FRESCO with an excellent natural solvent and a refreshing perfume.
- ORGANIC ACID INGREDIENTS - FRESCO contains a mild food acid with no irritating fumes, low in corrosiveness and low in toxicity. Cleaners will want to use this cleanser.
- NO toxic, harmful or ecologically-suspect ingredients: no ammonia, glycol ethers, nonyl phenol ethoxylates, caustics, corrosives, chlorine, heavy metal sequestering agents or phthalates.
FRESCO cleans the whole washroom.
Toilets & Urinals: Dilute to 1 in 2 in squeeze bottle; 80ml per bowl should be ample. Leave FRESCO for a few minutes to attack any build-up, then scrub with nylon brush.
Showers & Baths: Use FRESCO at 1 in 2 for initial clean. Allow a few minutes to attack dirt and soap scum, then scrub or sponge, and rinse off.
For daily cleaning FRESCO may be diluted to 1 in 10 parts water. (Do not use on marble or terrazzo shower walls or floors – Use diluted Chloradet detergent).
Basins, Benches & Taps: Dilute FRESCO to 1 in 10 parts warm water. Apply the solution to the surface, sponge or mop to remove soil then rinse and wipe dry. (Do not use on marble benchtops - use pH-7 Detergent).
Washroom Floors & Walls: FRESCO may be diluted to 1 in 50 parts water in a bucket. If necessary, soak floor for a few minutes, then mop clean. Even at this dilution, a refreshing scent will linger afterwards. (Do not use on marble or terrazzo floors - use pH-7 Detergent).
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.