Our Ninjas meet the highest quality standards and modern requirements. We not only offer ecological alternatives, we also ensure that our products are the best in their segment. We have achieved this by developing products that are intuitive, easy-to-use and affordable.
After all, our goal is: consumers make a conscious choice for our Ninjas and ignore polluting and/or chemical alternatives because they support our mission to green pest control.
The #1 fruit fly trap.
The solution against fruit flies in the shape of a small and discreet trap. It is a natural product that excels in effectiveness, user-friendliness and environmental friendliness.
The Fruit Fly Ninja simulates very successfully a feeding and breeding place, so the flies crawl in quickly, but subsequently they cannot find the exit anymore. It works entirely on a mechanical basis and contains no active substances that kill the flies.
1) Remove the cap
2) Remove the foil from the tape
3) Stick the Ninja close to the problem area
The natural liquid only contains food products, is completely non-toxic and is not deadly to fruit flies. The flies die of exhaustion or old age.
Fruit Fly Ninja is used both by consumers (at home) as well as by companies, for example supermarkets, greengrocers and the hospitality industry.
A Fruit Fly Ninja will last up to 30 days.
The Fruit Fly Ninja is made of biodegradable and recycled plastic and can be thrown away with the plastic waste.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.