HAKO ROCKET VAC XP BACKPACK VACUUM CLEANER
Choosing the right back pack vacuum is like choosing the right outfit, it has to be right for you. Not all back packs suit the individuals that use them. The Rocket Vac XP does its best to accommodate most users.
It is super light at 4.2kg on a 5L capacity unit, is slimline on the back so you barely feel it sitting on your body and it really does a great job of vacuuming. Importantly it has incredible standard filtration that is matched to its airfllow. It allows it to maintain great performance for longer periods when it counts most...while cleaning on the job.
The best Back Pack Vacuum on the market today, Xtra Performance Shortlisted in the 2010 Australian International Product Design Awards!
For performance, nothing in the market matches the new Rocket Vac XP.
- New Exhaust Design
- Suction Hose Swivels 360 Degree at Lid
- Reducing Operator Fatigue
- IRAM™ Filtration System Filter To 99.99%
- Piggy Tail Cord Assembly
- Unit is 40% More Powerful and 62% More Efficient
- Washable Filters
- Reduced Carbon Footprint
- No External Filter Reducing R&M Costs
- New Slimline Shape
- Lighter, Smarter and Stronger
- 1.2 m Standard Hose
- 280 mm Ezi-Glide Combination Floor Tool
- 2 Piece Chrome platted steel wand
- Crevice tool
- 12 Months Warranty
Airflow Volume: 30L/s
Cord Length: 18M
Filtration: 3 Stage. >99.99% (IEC test dust)
Suits Floor Type: All Floor Types
Warranty: 12 Months
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.