With a contemporary, discreet aesthetic and commercial efficacy, the second generation Halo 2 x 30W Double Sided Glueboard Fly Killer is the most versatile glueboard fly killer available for use across a range of commercial applications. The Halo 2 x 30W provides a high quality insect control solution for small or large areas. Halo 2 x 30W can be ceiling suspended for 360 degree coverage. The Halo 2 x 30W is quick and easy to service; the swing down front guard provides complete access to the UV tubes, while the glueboard can be easily changed from either side of the unit. The Halo 2 x 30W uses 4 x high efficacy 15W UV tubes.
- Commercial efficacy with a contemporary discreet aesthetic for a wide range of applications
- Side access to glueboard for quick and easy servicing
- Aluminium removable debris tray
- Closable light apertures for maximum light output or prevention of dust ingress
- Quick tool free access gives simple access to consumables for easy maintenance
- High efficacy 15W UV tubes
- Designed for use with Glupac® glueboards with UV stabiliser
- Independently tested and certified to RoHS and all relevant European standards
- Dimensions: 404 x 588 x 238mm
- Coverage: 160m2
- Weight: 11.4kg
- Tubes: 4 x TPX15-18
- Glueboard: 2 x GB012
- This unit plugs into a standard 240V Australian Powerpoint.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x Halo 30 flykiller
- 2 x Glupac pheromone impregnated glueboard
- 1 x Mains cable (Type X)
- 4 x High powered UV tubes (Fitted)
- 2 x Suspension fixing keyrings
- 2 x Mains cable retaining pins
- 1 x Servicing key fob
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.