Natures enemy of birds and rodents!!
If you were a bird or a mouse, wouldn't you be intimidate by this faux predator? These Red Tailed Hawk Bird Scarers from Bird-B-Gone will scare away those pest birds and mice! Get rid of birds and mice from balconies, gardens, barns, porches, and any where you have a problem. These Red Tailed Hawk Bird Scarers can even be used to repel rats & mice! These Red Tailed Hawk Bird Scarers make birds and rodents feel insecure, scared, and intimidated; therefore, sending them packing to a more secure location!
The Bird-B-Gone Red Tailed Hawk Bird Scarers are a life-like Red Tailed Hawk Decoy used to scare pest birds away from balconies, gardens, fruit trees, buildings and other areas where birds or rodents have become a problem. Birds will avoid areas near the decoy, and move on to a more secure spot. The Bird-B-Gone Red Tailed Hawk Bird Scarers are the first Red Tailed Hawk Decoy available in today’s market, and can be used in much the same way as owl decoys.
Red Tailed Hawks are known for hunting during the day, while most owl species hunt at night when pest birds are asleep. This makes the Red Tailed Hawk Bird Scarers more identifiable predator to birds. When birds see the decoy, they will want to avoid the area!
Meant for outdoor use and are ideal for the following areas:
- Balconies / Patios
- Under Eaves
Effective for both small and large pest birds including:
- More effective than owl decoys!
- Easy to mount and display!
- Low cost - Economic solution!
- Effective for small and large pest birds!
- Appx. 16 inches tall, and 6" diameter at the base
The Bird-B-Gone Red Tailed Hawk Bird Scarers can be mounted on patio covers, rooftops, boat canvases and other flat surfaces. Open bottom tab of Red Tailed Hawk Bird Scarers and fill with sand to weight. Hang the Red Tailed Hawk Bird Scarers using the convenient loop at the top of the decoy.
WHY 'OWL' DETERRENTS DON'T WORK
The Bird-B-Gone Red Tailed Hawk Bird Scarers are the first red-tailed hawk decoy on the market that helps keep both unwanted birds and rodents away from your house, deck or garden. Often, people would use owl decoys in their garden, but owls are nocturnal predators, and many birds and rodents don't have a fear of owls. Because hawks are natural predators that hunt during the day, birds and rodents identify the Red Tailed Hawk Bird Scarers as a dangerous predator and will leave the area. Owl decoys just aren't as effective - daytime animals won't even recognize the creature in order to be scared! These Red Tailed Hawk Bird Scarers are a known daytime predator that will have your rodent and bird population running for cover, and out of your life.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.