Unlike its premium counterpart the Rodent Free, the Impact Ultrasonic Repeller does not need to be directly plugged into the wall.
The unit has a power cord attached which gives you the ability to place the unit exactly where you need it. The unit has 180 degrees front facing range from the unit and will do up to 200 Sqm.
Utilising Ultrasonic technology to help you keep rats and mice away, this unit will help protect your home!
Perfect for the garage to keep your family and your vehicles safe from rodents!
- High frequency dual speakers to drive rodents away (inaudible to humans)
- Electronic device with adaptor
- Four different modes to chose from -
Duo: Intermittent impulse attack waves plus frequency sweeping attack waves will be projected from both of the dual speakers and transducer. The beat frequency produced during the DUO mode is normal operation
Trans: Intermittent impulse attack waves will be projected from the transducer system
Ultra: Frequency sweeping attack waves will be projected from the dual speaker system
Test: The device will shift its output down into the audible range of human beings for a reassuring check of it's ultrasonic output when switched to the Test mode. The shrill, shock, unregulated siren-like sound produced simulates the sound that pests hear continually.
Dimensions: 119 x 98 x 98
Power Supply: AC Adaptor 100-120 VAC 60 cycles / 200-240 VAC 50 cycles
Power Consumption: 1.5 watts
Frequency Range: 25,000-65,000Hz (continuously variable)
Output Sound Pressure: 135 decibel
Emission Angle: 260 degrees
Just plug into electricity and the unit can be used indoors at any time. You will be begin to notice a difference within the first two weeks however please note you may see increased activity first as the rodents will come out of hiding. Leave the unit plugged in day and night, all year round for continuous protections from rodents.
Please do place unit on carpeted surfaces, behind furniture, draperies or other soft objects as they will absorb the sound waves. Do not place the unit next to your ear when operating the test mode. Do not use unit outdoors or let water come into contact with the unit.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.