Designed for commercial, factory and warehouse situations, the IND35 Commercial Fly Killer has shatterproof lamps as standard. Easy installation, suitable for wall mounting or free standing. Large capacity GLUPAC pheromone imgregnated Glueboards incorporate UV stable glue for longer life and an increased catch.
The IND35 Commercial Fly Killer utilises ultraviolet tubes to attract flying insects into the product, before trapping them on a sticky glueboard. UV tubes attract flying insects by emitting a wavelength of light attractive to flies. Flying insects are attracted to the tube which emits UV at a level comparable to that of the sun, which the flying insect has a natural attraction to as a source of heat.
Insects are attracted by UV light then caught with highly effective glueboards to ensure that flying insects are kept at bay.
IND35 Commercial Fly Killers use UV light to attract flying insects to the unit, then use a glueboard to retain the flying insects. As the insect is caught and retained whole, glueboard fly killers are ideal for more sensitive environments. IND35 Commercial Fly Killers are ideal for use in commercial front of house areas, commercial kitchens and industrial food preparation zones.
High Efficacy Shatterproof Synergetic® UV Tubes - Supplied with shatterproof lamps as standard for 'glass-free' areas. High performance Synergetic™ UVA-Green lamps, for enhanced insect attraction. Patented technology with dual-wavelength output for an increased catch.
Quick, Tool-Free Access and Efficient Servicing - Tool-free maintenance for ease of cleaning and lamp replacement – no loose fittings to misplace
Mounting Options - Wall-mounted or freestanding
Robust Construction - All metal construction from Zintec steel with polyester powder coat finish. Large capacity Glueboards with long-life adhesive
Complete Peace of Mind - Five-year guarantee (excluding globes)
Dimensions - 510mm x 150mm x 235mm
Coverage - 80m2
Tubes - 2 x T15GS 15W Shatterproof
Weight - 6.5kg
This unit plugs into a standard 240V Australian powerpoint.
TIPS FOR PLACEMENT & INSTALLATION
Every application is unique, so each situation requires an individual assessment for fly killer siting, however, there are basic principals that should be followed:
- Recommend enough Electric Fly Killers to cover the area to be protected in line with the recommended coverage guidelines for each model
- Install Electric Fly Killers away from sources of light competition, such as windows, doors, and high powered luminaires
- Consider sources of heat and airflow, such as heaters / AC units
- Don’t install Electric Fly Killers directly above sensitive areas, such as food preparation areas
- Glue board fly killer units should be used in sensitive applications such as food preparation or production areas
- Consider access for installation and future servicing
- Wherever possible, Electric Fly Killers should be positioned at 90° to sources of natural light, such as windows, doors, and skylights
- Electric Fly Killers should be positioned in between potential entry points, so as to intercept flying insects before they reach sensitive areas
- Electric Fly Killers should not be sited either too high or too low in the area to be protected, with an optimum height of around 2m, for most flying insect species
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.