We recommend that UV tubes are changed in the IND65 every 12 months to ensure maximum efficacy. The levels of UV produced by fluorescent tubes deteriorates rapidly throughout the life of the tube. Whilst the tube will continue to glow blue or green indefinitely, after approx imately 8,000 hours the amount of useful UV (Which humans cannot see) drops to a level where it is no longer attractive to flying insect . As a result, UV tubes must be replaced annually to ensure the Nectar Fruit Fly Trap remains effective in producing useful levels of UV. This replacement cycle is typically under taken just before the peak insect season, to ensure the Nectar Fruit Fly Trap is producing the maximum amount of UV throughout the critical insect season.
Easily recognised by their glowing green light, the range of Synergetic tubes have been developed to attract a much wider range of flying insects than traditional blue UV lamps.
Based upon a unique phosphor mix, patented technology ensures that a broader ‘two peak’ wavelength is maintained (368nm and 540nm) attracting a wide range of insects including stored product moths, fruit flies, vinegar flies, bar flies, whilst attracting the common housefly as effectively as traditional blue UV tubes, giving you the best of both UV technologies.
Extensive testing has been carried out over many years by independent entomologists and test laboratories, showing the benefits of green light in combination with UV.
A wide diversity of insects were shown to be more attracted to Synergetic light, including greenhouse whiteflies, silverleaf whiteflies, thrips, leafhoppers, Indian meal moths, Mediterranean flour moths, tropical warehouse moths, warehouse moths, plus many more!All Insect-O-Matic Nectar Fruit Fly Trap units are fitted with the patented Synergetic™ UVA-Green lamp which combines two attractant phosphors to provide these important benefits:
- Catches common House flies, Blow flies, Fruit flies, Vinegar flies & Bar flies 30% faster than traditional UVA lamps (which appears blue to the human eye)
- Attracts a broader range of insects, including stored product moths, where lamps with only UVA light are less effective
- Keeps on working longer because the green light phosphor hardly ever degrades, unlike UVA lamps which lose up to 40% of their power after 6 months.
- 18 Watt
- Recommended Effective Life = 8000 hours
- Wavelength = 368nm-540nm dual peak wavelength
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.