If you have mosquitoes or other annoying insects requiring control than this industrial fogger is a must. It can function as either either a thermal or ULV mist type fogger. As a thermal fogger its pulse jet engine generates huge volumes of dense, thick fog which can penetrate deep into tree foliage achieving immediate, targeted impact. As a misting ULV fogger users can apply vast quantities of water based chemicals with ease.These foggers are also popular for dispensing herbicides on farms, in gardens and on acreage.
Using diesel or deodorised paraffin oil as the carrier solution with an insecticide allows this fogger to produce vast quantities of thick, dense fog ideal for controlling mosquito and sand flies on properties, acreage and council parks.
MOSQUITO THERMAL FOGGER
Using diesel or deodorised paraffin oil as the carrier solution with an insecticide allows this fogger to produce vast quantities of thick, dense fog ideal for controlling mosquito and sand flies on properties, acreage and council parks. The unit is extremely high quality and simple to use with the following features;
- High quality, almost entirely stainless steel construction
- Push button start, pulse jet engine
- Effective on large area, fast knock-down
- Built in pressure switch for safe operation and automatic shutdown on flame out
- Ideal for councils or commercial operations fogging at professional scale
- Fog penetrates trees, shrubs and foliage for greater effect
MISTING ULV FOGGER
Turn a valve and replace the diesel carrier solution with water and this fogger instantly transforms from a thermal fogger to a ULV misting spray fogger. The pulse jet engine combined with the onboard air pump allows this multifunction operation.
Use with natural pyrethrum to be effective on:
- Mosquitos (Mozzies)
- Sand flies
- Cabbage Moths and other Caterpillars
- Thrips and White flies
- Silver fish
- grain weevils
- Other flying insects
The unit includes a 12v rechargeable battery which is used to power an internal air pump. Push button start ignites the pulse jet engine. This unit is unique in that it generates very little heat during operation making it much safer to use when compared with some other thermal foggers. The engine runs on petrol and is of a very simple design minimising maintenance. The unit features a large chemical tank allowing for the carrier fluid, either diesel or water, to be incorporated into the operation. Note, this fogger is for outdoor use and should not be used in confined spaces.
We use and recommend natural pyrethrum / pyrethrin for control of mosquitoes and other flying insects. For the carrier solution use either diesel, deoderised paraffin oil or water. A good mix to start with is 10mL of pyrethrum concentrate with 1L of diesel or water. For larger pests such as spiders and cockroaches a higher concentration can be used.
Type Thermal and ULV aerosol misting
Engine Type Pulse Jet
Fuel Type Unleaded Petrol
Fuel Tank Volume 1.8L
Solution Tank 8L
Power Supply 12v rechargeable battery
Starting Method Push Button, spark plug ignition
Solution Carrier Fluid Diesel or deoderised paraffin oil or water
Weight 10kg (dry)
Construction Predominately stainless steel
Chemical usage 50L/hr
Dimensions 1350x230x340mm (LxWxH)
Warranty 12 Months
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.