Designed around the UV LED source, Infiniti® delivers game changing unique flykiller technology to the professional flying insect control market. Infiniti® differentiates itself from other glueboard flykillers by utilising a unique patented* glueboard and patented* UV source to deliver superb efficacy. Fly catch trials have shown that Infiniti® offers comparable catch results to a traditional 45W UV flykiller which uses fluorescent lamps whilst offering 67% savings in energy running costs!
Infiniti® is the ultimate choice for a wide range of commercial applications, with additional benefits including the ultra slim profile and bottom loading glueboard which make the unit perfect for areas lacking in wall space. The low energy consumption of the unit benefits the environment by reducing emissions and pollution caused by energy generation.
With a stylish and contemporary aesthetic, Infiniti® incorporates features that make servicing and installation quick and easy. The brushed aluminium plated front guard has magnetic closures integrated into the unit, allowing tool free access. A specially designed Glupac® glueboard slides in from the bottom of the unit, and sits directly in front of the UV LEDs, improving accessibility and allowing for a slimmer profile flykiller.
The unique position of the UV LED strips behind the glueboard* helps to increase the capture rate by reducing the common problem of flying insects flying around the UV source without getting caught. The distinctive LED strips* also have an effective UV output life of 3 years, which reduces servicing time and inventory management. Infiniti® has been specially engineered with curved glueboard runners within the unit to provide rigidity to the glueboard, preventing it from bowing and maximising the efficacy of the glueboard.
- Glueboard access from the bottom for quick and easy servicing
- Low energy running costs
- Compact model for discretion and space restricted installations
- Quick tool free access gives simple access to consumables for easy maintenance
- High efficacy UV LED strips provide a 3 year effective life
- Designed for use with Glupac® glueboards with UV stabiliser
- Independently tested and certified to RoHS and all relevant European standards
- Globes: 2 x UV LED Strips LED8S
- Glueboard: 1 x INL288
- Suggested area coverage: 120m2
This unit plugs into a standard 240V Australian power point.
TIPS FOR PLACEMENT & INSTALLATION
Every application is unique, so each situation requires an individual assessment for fly killer siting, however, there are basic principals that should be followed:
- Recommend enough Electric Fly Killers to cover the area to be protected in line with the recommended coverage guidelines for each model
- Install Electric Fly Killers away from sources of light competition, such as windows, doors and high powered luminaires
- Consider sources of heat and airflow, such as heaters / AC units
- Don’t install Electric Fly Killers directly above sensitive areas, such as food preparation areas
- Glue board fly killer units should be used in sensitive applications such as food preparation or production areas
- Consider access for installation and future servicing
- Wherever possible, Electric Fly Killers should be positioned at 90° to sources of natural light, such as windows, doors and skylights
- Electric Fly Killers should be positioned in between potential entry points, so as to intercept flying insects before they reach sensitive areas
- Electric Fly Killers should not be sited either too high or too low in the area to be protected, with an optimum height of around 2m, for most flying insect species
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.