The HD 5/11 Cage Classic high-pressure cleaner with 110 bar water pressure, low weight, high mobility, durability and a robust tubular steel frame for the toughest jobs..
Alot of power for less money: thanks to its robust steel frame, the HD 5/11 Cage Classic high-pressure cleaner has been designed for even the harshest conditions.
Easy to transport thanks to the ergonomic handle, the long-lasting machine is suitable for stationary and, in particular, mobile applications. It can be mounted on the floor or on the wall. And finally, the HD 5/11 Cage Classic naturally also impresses with its cleaning power (110 bar pressure).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Durable and Robust:
- With its brass cylinder heads, the 3-piston axial -piston motor unit ensures an exceptionally long service life.
- The sturdy pipe frame provides protection in continuous heavy duty use.
- The machine can be attracted to the floor or the wall
- Very compact construction style and minimal weight.
- Space-saving storage and transport.
|Type of Current: 1/230/50 Ph/V/Hz|
|Flow Rate: 500 l/h|
|Operating pressure:1595 psi|
|Maximum pressure:2320 psi|
|Hose Length: 10 m standard spray gun with 600mm lance|
|Max. Feed Temperature: 60 Degree Centigrade|
|Connectin Load: 2.2 kW|
|Weight: 21.3 kg|
|Dimensions: 475 x 335 x 340 mm|
|Automatic switch-off of motor and pump when thr trigger gun is released.|
|Recommended maximum duration of use in hours/day.|
- Vehicle Cleaning
- Cleaning of Outside Areas
- Workshop cleaning
- Service station cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.