Cold-water pressure washer with EASY!Force accessories for daily commercial use. With its compact dimensions, robust construction and greatest possible manoeuvrability, this unit is a credit to the compact class.
This cold-water pressure washer with alternating current drive unit is the ideal entry-level model for commercial end users. The upright HD 6/15 C boasts impressive mobility, compactness and a height-adjustable shaped aluminium push handle. The advantage of the push handle is that it can easily be adjusted to the operator's body height without using tools. In the extended position, the unit's generous stowage facilities ensure that accessories are always ready to hand and put away safely. In the retracted position, this handy unit can easily be stowed in any estate car or service vehicle. It boasts familiar KÄRCHER features such as a full shock-resistant plastic covering that protects the high-pressure pump from damage and soiling.
Other very good features are a power cord storage (with plug lock) and a nozzle compartment arranged practically on the back of the unit. The cleaner comes with a three-way nozzle that enables the water jet to be adjusted quickly and easily. You can choose between a high-pressure pencil jet, a high-pressure fan jet (25°) and a low-pressure fan jet. The low-pressure fan jet (40°) is used for dispensing cleaning agent. The cleaning agent metering valve enables cleaning agent to be mixed continuously with the high-pressure jet. The large-volume oil container, which is very important for ensuring that the unit is always adequately lubricated, can be checked very easily from outside through an oil level inspection glass. The three-piston axial pump with chromed stainless steel pistons and a brass cylinder head guarantees a long service life and low susceptibility to faults. The special feature of this newly developed pump is that both the water inlet and the high-pressure outlet are made of brass, which makes them highly resistant to fracture and corrosion.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
|Save energy and time: EASY! Force high pressure guns and EASY! Lock qucik-release locks.||Variable pressure/water flow control||Telescopic push handle|
|At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun. EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.||Adjustable at the unit. For gentle cleaning of sensitive surfaces. .||Large aluminium profiles provide stability and good manoeuvrability. Holds accessories in the extended position. Retracts for convenient, space-saving transport, e.g. service vehicles/estate cars.|
- For rapid cleaning at different locations..
- Space-saving storage in service vehicles.
- Fast set-up thanks to integrated storage options.
|Type of Current: 1/240/50 Ph/V/Hz|
|Flow Rate: 230 - 560 l/h|
|Operating pressure: 2175 psi|
|Hose Length: 10 m|
|Max. pressure: 2755 psi|
|Power rating: 3.1 kW|
|Weight: 23 kg|
|Dimensions: 360 x 350 x925 mm|
|High pressure trigger gun with zero holding force for fatigue free operation|
|Robust, long-lasting quick release lock: five times faster than screwing|
|Automatic switch-off of motor and pump when thr trigger gun is released|
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.