Unheated, compact HD 7/10 CXF high-pressure cleaner. Designed for universal use in the commercial food industry and equipped with Servo Control and in-built hose reel..
Specifically developed for the commercial food industry: the unheated HD 7/10 CXF high-pressure cleaner. With high-quality equipment, the top model in the Compact class has an upright and exceptionally robust construction style and impresses with a high level of mobility, easy operation and the long service life of its individual components. With the EASY!Force high-pressure gun, which makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force for the operator to zero, as well as the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners, which make set-up and dismantling five times faster than with conventional screw connections, the machine is very convenient to use.
Additional features which make work even more convenient for the operator include Servo Control for infinite water flow and pressure regulation directly on the trigger gun and the triple nozzle for quick spray adjustment. Thanks to the cleaning agent dosing valve, cleaning agents can be added to the high-pressure jet in the low pressure range. A range of useful details, like the generous storage possibilities for accessories, cable storage, a nozzle compartment and in-built hose reel round off the complete package.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
|Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.||Hygiene requirements||Servo Control|
|At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun. EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.||Water inlet temperature up to 80°C. Abrasion-resistant grey wheels|
|Type of Current: 3/400/50 Ph/V/Hz|
|Flow Rate: 250 -700 l/h|
|Operating pressure: 1450 psi|
|Hose Length: 15 m food grade non marking hose, servo control|
|Max. pressure: 1740 psi|
|Power rating: 4.5 kW|
|Weight: 36.5 kg|
|Dimensions: 360 x 400 x 925 mm|
|Recommended maximum duration of use in hours/day|
|High pressure trigger gun with zero holding force for fatigue free operation|
|Robust, long-lasting quick release lock: five times faster than screwing|
|Automatic switch-off of motor and pump when thr trigger gun is released|
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.