Mobile hot water high-pressure cleaner with combustion motor for the universal use where no power supply is available.
Engine and pump are installed on anti-vibration mounts in a sturdy, easily transported tubular steel frame for reliable protection against damage. Frame is powder coated to protect it against corrosion and has accessory holders to accommodate the standard accessories. Two large diametered air tyred wheels and a castor with a brake ensure convenient mobility and easy transportation.
Durable, fully enclosed three-piston axial pump with swashplate drive ensures outstanding efficiency and an extra long wear life. Safety features like the oil defiency protection, safety valves, water defiency protection and the fuel defiency protection ensure the constant availability of the unit during the tough daily use. The integrated fuel tank can be filled easily and enables long operating times. Detergents can be added to the high-pressure stream with an infinitely variable valve.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Efficient four-stroke petrol or diesel engine with reversing starter.
- The right engine for the right job.
- Suitable for stand-alone use, independent of electrical supply.
- Sturdy tubular steel frame protects all components.
- Crane attachment point for use in the hire business, construction, agriculture and forestry.
|Flow Rate: 600 l/h|
|Operating Pressure: 2103 psi|
|Maximum Pressure: 2900 psi|
|Maximum Temperature: 80 °C|
|Fuel oil consumption, full load: 4.1 kg/h|
|Fuel Tank: 21 l|
|Engine Type: GX 160 K1/Petrol|
|Engine Manufacturer: Honda|
|Weight: 110 Kg|
|Dimensions: 1168 x 862 x 767 mm|
|Recommended maximum duration of use in hours/day|
|High pressure trigger gun with zero holding force for fatigue free operation|
|Hose with freely rotatable connectors|
|Robust, long lasting quick release lock: five times faster than screwing|
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.