HDS 10/20-4 M EASY!Force – the powerful three-phase hot water high-pressure cleaner in the Kärcher Middle class. With 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor, two cleaning agent tanks and service electronics.
Uncompromising in every respect: maximum pressure, maximum flow rate. The HDS 10/20-4 M EASY!Force hot water high-pressure cleaner is the most powerful machine in the Kärcher Middle class. The innovative eco!efficiency mode, precise cleaning agent dosing unit and optimised burner engineering reduce the impact both on the environment and on your wallet to a minimum, while the patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo blower and outstanding pump efficiency ensure top cleaning results. Ease of operation is also ensured by an intuitive control panel, LED displays and a sophisticated mobility concept, all of which simplify operation and transport of the machine. Servicing and maintenance work is easy, as all of the relevant components are easily accessible and operating data can be retrieved at any time.er-tyred wheels, ergonomic handles, lifting points for handling with a forklift, lashing rings and a recessed tread for tilting the machine to guarantee maximum manoeuvrability. 5. Reliability Guaranteed by flue gas monitoring, a corrosion-proof, flexurally stiff, robust chassis, machine protector system, three-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons, heat resistant flue outlet, and much more. 6. Service friendliness Easy access to all components that require servicing and a service switch to call up operating data at any time for troubleshooting.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
|Economical||Maximum efficiency||Operational reliability|
|In the Eco mode, the unit operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) with full water flow. Burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by up to 20% compared to full-load operation. The stainless steel heating coil offers lasting protection against corrosion and prevents the formation of black water.||Highly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology. 4-pole, slow-running electric motor guarantees a long working time.||The large, integrated fine-mesh water filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against the ingress of dirt particles. An integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the exhaust gas temperature exceeds 300°C. The soft damping system (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure surges in the high-pressure system.|
- Safe and ample storage for protective gear, accessories and cleaning agents.
- Storage hooks for power cord and high-pressure hose
- Jogger" design with large rubber-tyred wheels and swivel castors
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks:
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Type of current: 3 / 420 / 50 Ph/V/Hz|
|Flow Rate: 500 - 1000 l/h|
|Operating Pressure: 2900 psi|
|Maximum Pressure: 3480 psi|
|Maximum Temperature: max 155 °C|
|Power rating: 7.8 kW|
|Fuel oil consumption, full load: 6.4 kg/h|
|Fuel tank: 25 l|
|Dimensions: 1330 x 750 x 1060 mm|
|Recommended maximum duration of use in hours/day|
|High pressure trigger gun with zero holding force for fatigue free operation|
|Hose with freely rotatable connectors|
|Robust, long lasting quick release lock: five times faster than screwing|
|Machine that is uitable for operation with biodiesel|
|Hose with freely rotatable connectors|
|Regulation of pressure and water flow at the trigger gun|
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machinery cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sport facilities
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning production systems
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.