The HDS 5/11 U hot water high-pressure cleaner is an affordably priced entry-level model with an innovative upright design for outstanding mobility and ergonomics.
HDS 5/11 U: the entry-level model in the class of hot water high-pressure cleaners impresses with its sophisticated and innovative upright design. This type of horizontal machine design results in reduced weight and very compact dimensions. This makes the machine very easy to transport in estate cars and – thanks to the large wheels and push handle – very mobile on uneven surfaces.
A highly efficient cleaning performance is guaranteed by the combination of patented nozzle technology, turbo blower and increased pump efficiency. With the EASY!Force high-pressure gun, which makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force for the operator to zero, as well as the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners, which make set-up and dismantling five times faster than with conventional screw connections, the machine is very convenient to use. Easy operation and storage options for the hose and spray lance add to the machine's extensive equipment.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
|Innovative upright design||
|Stainless steel heating coil||
|Fine-mesh water filter||
|Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.||
|Type of current: 1 / 230 / 50 Ph/V/Hz|
|Flow Rate: 450 l/h|
|Operating Pressure: 1595 psi|
|Maximum Pressure: 2393 psi|
|Maximum Temperature: max 80 °C|
|Power rating: 2.2 kW|
|Fuel oil consumption, full load: 2.4 kg/h|
|Fuel tank: 6.5 l|
|Weight: 68 kg|
|Dimensions: 620 x 620 x995 mm|
|Recommended maximum duration of use in hours/day|
|High pressure trigger gun with zero holding force for fatigue free operation|
|Hose with freely rotatable connectors|
|Robust, long lasting quick release lock: five times faster than screwing|
|Machine that is uitable for operation with biodiesel|
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.