KARCHER NT 30/1 TACT L WET & DRY VACUUM CLEANER
For fast and effective cleaning of machines, vehicles, workshops and construction sites: the Kärcher NT 30/1 Tact wet and dry vacuum cleaner is a universal machine for professional operators from various industries. This compact multi-purpose vacuum has an impressive Tact automatic filter cleaning system and a moisture-resistant PES flat pleated filter for the dust-free removal of large amounts of fine dust over long work intervals.
Dirt and liquids can be reliably collected in a rugged 30-litre container which has a bumper and sturdy metal castors. Its easy handling and operation via the machine's new central rotary switch make work much easier. The machine comes complete with newly developed and highly improved accessories which can be conveniently stored in the integrated suction hose and accessory storage feature. Rubberised surfaces and lashing options mean that tools and boxes can be placed on the flat machine head in a slip-tight manner or even affixed to it.
|Air Flow: 74 l/s|
|Vacuum: 254/25.4 mbar/kPa|
|Container Capacity: 30 l|
|Max. rated Input Power: 1380 W|
|Standard Nominal Width: 35|
|Sound Pressure Level: 69 dB(A)|
|Container Material: Plastic|
|Weight without accessories: 13.5 Kg|
|Number of phases: 1 Ph|
|Frequency: 50-60 Hz|
|Voltage: 220- 240 V|
|Dimensions: 560 x 370 x 580 mm|
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.