KARCHER SE 5.100 CARPET CLEANING MACHINE
Spray extraction cleaner for fibre-deep and thorough cleaning of carpets and hard floors. Can also be used as a wet/dry vacuum cleaner.
The SE 5.100 carpet cleaning machine is suitable for the use in all areas where fibre-deep, hygienic cleaning is required. The cleaning solution is sprayed deep into the carpet under pressure and is vacuumed away together with the dissolved dirt. This process ensures thorough removal of grease, dirt and odours.
The standard equipment includes a hard surface adapter for streak-free cleanliness on natural stone, tiles, linoleum and synthetic floors. In combination with the Kärcher cleaning agents, the SE 5.100 spray extraction cleaner provides fibre-deep and thorough cleanliness – the ideal solution for allergy sufferers.
With the fresh water tank removed, the SE 5.100 can also be used as a full-equipped wet/dry vacuum cleaner.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Two tank system- Seperate tanks for clean and dirty water. Easy filling and emptying.
- Karcher Nozzle Technology: Reduces drying time by 50%.
- Practical Accessory Storage: Secure and practical on board accessory storage.
- 2-in-1 comfort system with integrated spray extraction hose: For exceptional cleaning convenience
- Attractive design with large buttons and practical twist locks: For easy handling
- Ergonomically shaped carrying handle: For easy transport
- Flat pleated filter: Easy changing between wet n dry vacuuming without interruption or filter change
- Seperate filter cover: The filter can be removed quickly, easily and cleanly.
|Air flo||70 l/s|
|Fresh/ dirty water tank||4 /4 l|
|Input power turbine||1400 /40 W|
|Spray rate||1 l/min|
|Spray pressure||1 bar|
|Working width||230 mm|
|Type of current||220/240/50/60 V/Hz|
|Weight without accessories||7.7 kg|
|Dimensions||422 x 320 x 465 mm|
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.